Education and Training Committee
The Education and Training Committee is responsible for:
- developing the programme for the Society's Summer Meetings;
- developing the annual BTS Short Courses programme;
- overseeing the development of BTS e-learning;
- liaison with the JCPTSB SAC for Respiratory Medicine to ensure that the training needs contained within the curriculum for training in respiratory medicine are adequately provided for at a national level, and information is provided to regional Training Programme Directors and Specialist Trainees;
- ensuring that educational opportunities are provided for a multi-disciplinary audience and are to the Society's Quality Improvement programme.