ERS Membership Scheme
From 1st July 2015, all BTS members who are resident in the United Kingdom have been eligible to join the European Respiratory Society (ERS) for an additional annual payment of £20. This will provide:
- Discounted access to the European Respiratory Society International Congress
- Online access to a range of publications (including ERJ) and books covering the spectrum of respiratory topics
- Funding opportunities for research and attendance at conferences
- Opportunity to apply for the prestigious Fellowship of ERS (FERS)
- Free online educational material
- Reduced rates for training courses
BTS will collect the additional £20 fee on your behalf and ERS will activate your membership and access to the above benefits within one month. Please note that the £20 fee applies during the year from 1st July to 30th June, and will be renewed on 1st July annually. If this coincides with your BTS membership renewal, this fee will be added to your subscription.
BTS members can take advantage of this offer by clicking here. Please note you must be logged in as a BTS member.
BTS members who are existing ERS members should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the lower fee. Please note that BTS cannot process any requests regarding this.