14 March 2014
The Oxford Hotel, Oxford (map
This popular one-day course on Thoracic Ultrasound is organised by Dr Najib Rahman, Dr Nick Maskell and Dr John Wrightson.
The course aims for delegates to understand the principles of thoracic ultrasound and focuses on safe practice.
It is hoped that course participants will achieve the following learning objectives:
- understand the basic physics behind ultrasound
- understand how to operate an ultrasound machine and how to get the most from the equipment
- understand the indications, limitations and common pitfalls of thoracic ultrasound
- hands on practical sessions will allow delegates to familiarise themselves with the technique
- understand the benefits of day-to-day use on the respiratory ward and obtain the theoretical part of your Level 1 thoracic ultrasound training
The course is aimed at consultants and respiratory trainess in respiratory medicine
Maximum numbers: 24
Course fee: £180 for BTS members, £315 for non-BTS members
Download the programme and booking form here
This course is now full.
If you wish to go on the waiting list, please download a registration form from the link above and post to regular BTS address, fax to 020 7831 8766 or email to email@example.com.