Interventional Bronchoscopy / Thoracoscopy
- 12 Jun 2014 to 13 Jun 2014
- Preston Marriott, Hotel, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- CME status
- applied for
- Booking Status
This two-day course is organised by Dr Mohammed Munavvar, Consultant Chest Physician, Royal Preston Hospital, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Preston.
The aim of the course is to introduce consultants and respiratory trainees to the ever expanding and exciting field of Interventional Bronchoscopy/Thoracoscopy and conduct hands-on workshops demonstrating the various techniques.
This will be an intensive course:
• An introduction to various new techniques in the above field, indications, contra-indications, patient selection, details of practical techniques, pitfalls and safety issues
• Discussion of clinical examples placement
• Practical tips from experts on models and several hands on sessions for delegates to learn and practise these procedures
• Guidance on setting up a service involving some of these tools
The course is aimed at consultant chest physicians, respiratory trainees, staff physicians, associate specialist, bronchoscopy nurses and other personnel involved in the practice of advanced Bronchoscopy and Thoracoscopy
|BTS - Members||£360.00|
|Non - Member||£540.00|